Become a member
Would you like to make a difference and play a leading role in the fight for justice, freedom, democracy and human rights in British foreign policy and worldwide?
If so, the Henry Jackson Society would value your input into our activities through joining us.
Show your support for our values by becoming part of a network of like-minded people determined to ensure that the merits of a robust foreign and international security policy remain recognised.
Our membership levels
- All that is included in Silver
- A free copy of every HJS printed publication
- An invitation to an exclusive event or conference call/webinar with one of our senior academic research team
- An invitation to a networking opportunity with other Gold members and staff from The Henry Jackson Society
- All that is included in Bronze
- Access to our extensive online archive of recordings of all events
- Quarterly Review – Publication outlining HJS’ work every three months
- Invitation to the HJS annual reception for Premium and Platinum members
- Reserved seating at oversubscribed events
- Access to ‘Counterpoint’ newsletter, the weekly Henry Jackson Society opinion editorial
- 25% Discount on Henry Jackson Society books and publications
Bronze Membership for Students with a valid NUS Card – £20
- Unique HJS lapel pin
- Daily media monitoring emails
- A free copy of a HJS research report
- Guaranteed entry to events, even when over-subscribed
- Invitation to selected HJS social events
- For students only – ability to engage directly with our Student Rights team.
The HJS is always keen to foster even closer links with those institutions and embassies that have become our closest partners. We are proud to run a Corporate Membership Programme to help our friends and supporters access our research and extensive network more easily. Membership is open to both the Private and Public Sector and is designed to help educate organisations and their representatives through regular events and access to independent policy-driven research. As part of the Membership programme, you will have an opportunity to attend Corporate Members’ breakfast and lunch briefing; to meet and network with key figures from the political, media and academic communities; to regularly engage with HJS’ experts and our research centres, including Asia Studies Centre; Centre for the New Middle East; Centre on Radicalisation and Terrorism;Centre for Social and Political Risk; Global Britain Programme; and, Russia and Eurasia Studies Centre; a guaranteed access to our unrivalled events programme in Westminster; as well as many other benefits.
Membership costs £2,500 per annum for up to six representatives and will include the following:
- Invitation to Corporate Members’ Breakfast and Lunch Briefings;
- Invitation to annual Corporate Members’ reception;
- Networking opportunities with key figures from political, media and academic communities;
- Two complimentary tailored briefings with our researchers annually;
- Guaranteed access to the HJS event programme for named representatives or named substitutes;
- Complimentary copy of major HJS publications;
- Complimentary subscription to HJS Quarterly Review;
- Subscription to HJS Mid-Morning News Brief and monthly Corporate Members’ Newsletter;
- Online access to members’ area of website, including archive of events transcripts;
- Discount on major ticketed events and conferences.
To receive more information about the corporate membership, please contact Strategic Relations Manager – Viktorija Starych-Samuoliene email@example.com; +4402073404520.
If you are purchasing membership as a gift, please ensure that you let us know the full details (name, address etc.) of the person for whom membership is intended when you check out.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.