Become a member
Would you like to make a difference and play a leading role in the fight for justice, freedom, democracy and human rights in British foreign policy and worldwide?
If so, the Henry Jackson Society would value your input into our activities through joining us.
Show your support for our values by becoming part of a network of like-minded people determined to ensure that the merits of a robust foreign and international security policy remain recognised.
Our membership levels
- All that is included in Silver
- A free copy of every HJS printed publication
- An invitation to an exclusive event or conference call/webinar with one of our senior academic research team
- An invitation to a networking opportunity with other Gold members and staff from The Henry Jackson Society
- All that is included in Bronze
- Access to our extensive online archive of recordings of all events
- Quarterly Review – Publication outlining HJS’ work every three months
- Invitation to the HJS annual reception for Premium and Platinum members
- Reserved seating at oversubscribed events
- Access to ‘Counterpoint’ newsletter, the weekly Henry Jackson Society opinion editorial
- 25% Discount on Henry Jackson Society books and publications
Bronze Membership for Students with a valid NUS Card – £20
- Unique HJS lapel pin
- Daily media monitoring emails
- A free copy of a HJS research report
- Guaranteed entry to events, even when over-subscribed
- Invitation to selected HJS social events
- For students only – ability to engage directly with our Student Rights team.
Alongside our individual membership programme, HJS runs a corporate membership programme for those institutions and firms that have become our closest partners. Providing access to analysis of global trends by some of London’s leading experts, the programme provides its members with insight into the heart of policymaking. The programme includes regular roundtables and policy forums throughout the year.
More information is available from the Henry Jackson Society’s Strategic Relations Manager, Viktorija Starych-Samuoliene.
If you are purchasing membership as a gift, please ensure that you let us know the full details (name, address etc.) of the person for whom membership is intended when you check out.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please e-mail email@example.com.